From Trammell Hudson's Projects
- Vector games 32c3 -- slides from my talk on vector gaming at 32c3
- 32c3 -- Photos from the 32nd Chaos Communication Congress (CCC)
- Vectorscope clock -- a high resolution scopeclock
- Tennis for Two -- recreating the very first video game on a vector display
- Tek 1720 -- adapting a Tektronix 1720 vectorscope into a vector display
- Silicon City -- dispaying a Model 15 teletype at the NY Historical Society
- Voyager -- decoding the audio signals on the Golden Record
- Tetrahedron -- five interlocked tetrahedra, part of an art project
- Vector display class -- a workshop at NYC Resistor on building vector art
- Wipeout -- building a PS1 game interface to play classic Wipeout XL
- Sappho -- 3D printed wireframe of a classic sculpture
- Vectrex -- turning a retro game console into an XY monitor
- MAME -- patching the MAME arcade emulator to work with vector displays
- Semaphore Hero -- NYCR's game/booth at 2015 MakerFaire
- Defcon 23 -- trip report
- Thunderstrike 2 -- presented at DEFCON and BlackHat (full details)
- Blinky Hospital and the 2015 pendant
- Saddle lamp -- a failed experiment with a free-form RGB LED shape
- Catalan solids -- laser cut shapes
- Christmas clock -- a red/green LED clock that uses .beats time
- Laser projection -- rebraining a RGB laser projector
- Minivac -- Claude Shannon's 1961 digital computer trainer.
- NeXT -- putting an 1990s NeXTcube on the Internet.
- slackwrap -- a way to make command line tool integrate with slack.
- Kaypro -- setting up a Kaypro 2 computer.
- Symbolics -- a USB interface for the Lisp Machine's keyboard
- Firmware security -- a brief overview for some friends.
- SparkSign -- an internet connected scrolling LED sign, built with a SparkCore.
- Citibike unicycle -- a ridable April Fools prank.
- SparkTime -- an internet connected alarm clock built with a SparkCore and the Spikenzie Lab SolderTime:DeskClock.
- Corners -- 3D printable corners to create large files from STL inputs.
- Taking things apart -- my talk on reverse engineering at HackRice in Texas.
- Nail art -- decorative laser-etched transfers for fingernails.
- Game programming -- helping women learn to write games for the Arduino.
- Wireframe -- a tool to generate connector modules from STL files for large 3D prints.
- HELEN, a GEMMA compatible pendant with 12 charlieplexed LEDs.
- Laser cutting drywall, which works ok, but is very slow.
- Infoscreen, a display terminal at NYCR
- Thunderstrike FAQ -- everything you wanted to know about Thunderstrike
- Unfolding STL to make papercraft models
- Fuji X100 firmware reverse engineering
- 31C3, my trip report on visiting CCC and C-Base in Germany.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "2015"
The following 71 pages are in this category, out of 71 total.