- Trammell Hudson, Modchips of the State, 35c3 (2018)
- Trammell Hudson, OSFC 2018 Security keynote
- CVE-2018-9062 (2018)
- Trammell Hudson, Bringing Linux back to the BIOS with LinuxBoot, 34c3 (2017)
- Trammell Hudson, Building a slightly more secure laptop, 33c3 (2016)
- Trammell Hudson, Adelle Lin: Vector Retrogaming, 32c3 (2015)
- Trammell Hudson: Thunderstrike 2, 32c3 (2015)
- Trammell Hudson, Xeno Kovah and Corey Kallenberg: Thunderstrike 2 (CVE-2015-3692), DefCon and BlackHat 2015
- Trammell Hudson and Larry Rudolph: "Thunderstrike: EFI firmware bootkits for Apple MacBooks", SYSTOR 2015
- Trammell Hudson: "Thunderstrike: EFI firmware rootkits for MacBooks" (CVE-2014-4498, CVE-2015-5914), 31st Chaos Communication Congress (31C3), 2014.
- Trammell Hudson: "UAV Market Indicators: Commodity avionics", Unmanned Vehicles, Nov-Dec 2003, pg. 25.
- Rolf Riesen, Ron Brightwell, Patrick G Bridges, Trammell Hudson, Arthur B Maccabe, Patrick Widener and Kurt Ferreira: "Designing and Implementing Lightweight Kernels for Capability Computing," Concurrency and Computation, 2008 1:1-1.
- Ron Brightwell, Kevin Pedretti and Trammell Hudson: "SMARTMAP: Operating System Support for Efﬁcient Data Sharing Among Processes on a Multi-Core Processor", Supercomputing 2008. (Patent 8,566,536)
- Ron Brightwell, Trammell Hudson: "Network Performance Impact of a Lightweight Linux for Cray XT3 Compute Nodes," 2006 ACM/IEEE International Conference on High-Performance Computing, Networking, Storage, and Analysis (SC06), Tampa, Florida, November 2006.
- Ron Brightwell, Kevin T. Pedretti, Keith D. Underwood, Trammell Hudson: "SeaStar Interconnect: Balanced Bandwidth for Scalable Performance," IEEE Micro, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 41-57, May/Jun, 2006.
- Jean-Charles Tournier, Patrick Bridges, Arthur B. Maccabe, Patrick Widener, Zaid Abudayyeh, Ron Brightwell, Rolf Riesen, Trammell Hudson: "Towards a Framework for Dedicated Operating Systems Development in High-End Computing Systems," ACM SIGOPS Operating Systems Review, Volume 40, Issue 2, April 2006.
- Rolf Riesen, Ron Brightwell, Kevin Pedretti, Arthur B. Maccabe, Trammell Hudson: "The Portals 3.3 Message Passing Interface - Revision 2.1," Sandia Technical Report, SAND20006-0420, April 2006.
- Ron Brightwell, Trammell Hudson, Kevin Pedretti, Rolf Riesen, Keith Underwood: "Implementation and Performance of Portals 3.3 on the Cray XT3," IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing, Boston, Massachusetts, September 2005.
- Ron Brightwell and Trammell Hudson, "Portals 3.3 on the Sandia/Cray Red Storm System," http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/748460.html
- Arthur B. Maccabe, Patrick G. Bridges, Ron Brightwell, Rolf Riesen, Trammell Hudson: "Highly Conﬁgurable Operating Systems for Ultrascale Systems," First International Workshop on Operating Systems, Programming Environments and Management Tools for High-Performance Computing on Clusters, St. Malo, France, June 2004.
- Ron Brightwell, Rolf Riesen, Keith D. Underwood, Trammell Hudson, Patrick G. Bridges, Arthur B. Maccabe: "A Performance Comparison of Linux and a Lightweight Kernel," CLUSTER 2003: 251-258
- James H. Laros III, Lee Ward, Nathan W. Dauchy, Ron Brightwell, Trammell Hudson, Ruth Klundt: "An Extensible, Portable, Scalable Cluster Management Software Architecture," CLUSTER 2002: 287-295
- Ron Brightwell, Lee Ann Fisk, David S. Greenberg, Trammell Hudson, Mike Levenhagen, Arthur B. Maccabe, Rolf Riesen: "Massively parallel computing using commodity components," Parallel Computing 26(2-3): 243-266 (2000)
- Rolf Riesen, Ron Brightwell, Lee Ann Fisk, Trammell Hudson, Jim Otto and Arthur B. Maccabe: "Cplant," Second Extreme Linux workshop at the 1999 USENIX Annual Technical Conference, Monterey, California, June 1999.
- David S. Greenberg and Ron Brightwell and Lee Ann Fisk and Arthur Maccabe and Rolf Riesen: "A system software architecture for high-end computing," Supercomputing ’97: Proceedings of the 1997 ACM/IEEE conference on Supercomputing 1997, San Jose, CA
Last update: November 8, 2020