My OLED monitor looks best with lots of black backgrounds, so here are tweaks to make it look nice:
Ubuntu theme "Ambiance" - darker title bar and windows
"Just Black" Chrome theme (from Google) to make the new tabs dark
- Dark Theme for Slack (chrome extension)
- Stylus extension, to install the rest of the userstyles:
- Google - Clean Dark user style (for docs, slides, calendar, etc)
- Google Docs Dark Mode for docs, in addition to "Clean Dark" seems to make the best color choices
- Protonmail Geeko Dark almost works perfectly, but the compose box occasionally has weird colors and sometimes the fonts are black on dark gray
- Soundcloud "Quite Dark"
Some sites and applications already have dark mode:
- Signal desktop
Note that the Stylish extension had a privacy scandal in 2018 after they were bought by an ad company. Stylus is the non-tracking community developed extension that doesn't have this issue.